STRIVING FOR REVIVAL OF PAKISTAN'S AIR-COOLED VW HERITAGE SINCE 2013
 
HomeHome  PACVWR PortalPACVWR Portal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  TechnicalTechnical  BlogBlog  Parts ShopParts Shop  RegisterRegister  Log in  Make a DonationMake a Donation  

Share | .

PACVWR ADVERTS


 

 Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
volks-haus

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi there. I'm new in this forum. I have a Spànish double cab that is stuck in New Delhi (India) and I dont know of any customs agent to help me out. Apparently the bus is under some type of prosecution. I want to recover her but I dont know how.Can anyone inform me of any company that can help me ? I can give as much information as necessary.

Thanks and waiting for your help.

Best Regards / Gerardo

Volks-Haus, S.L. Wink

MOD Edit:
Posts splitted and ported to a new topic to make it easier for members to search/find and respond to the query.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
volks-haus

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 pm

volks-haus wrote:
Hi there. I'm new in this forum. I have a Spànish double cab that is stuck in New Delhi (India) and I dont know of any customs agent to help me out. Apparently the bus is under some type of prosecution. I want to recover her but I dont know how.Can anyone inform me of any company that can help me ? I can give as much information as necessary.

Thanks and waiting for your help.

Best Regards / Gerardo

Volks-Haus, S.L. Wink

The bus just finished shooting a film.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustbus
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 am

volks-haus wrote:
Hi there. I'm new in this forum. I have a Spànish double cab that is stuck in New Delhi (India) and I dont know of any customs agent to help me out. Apparently the bus is under some type of prosecution. I want to recover her but I dont know how.Can anyone inform me of any company that can help me ? I can give as much information as necessary.

Thanks and waiting for your help.

Best Regards / Gerardo

Volks-Haus, S.L. Wink

Welcome to the PACVWR Forum @volks-haus.

How did it end up there? A little details would help. Also, if you have tried to get it shipped to Spain, what exact challenges did you face? Please detail out a little for our friends in India.

Have left the message with Indian VW friends and hopefully someone will come to your help sometime soon.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pacvwr.com/
volks-haus

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:44 am

reezvaan wrote:
volks-haus wrote:
Hi there. I'm new in this forum. I have a Spànish double cab that is stuck in New Delhi (India) and I dont know of any customs agent to help me out. Apparently the bus is under some type of prosecution. I want to recover her but I dont know how.Can anyone inform me of any company that can help me ? I can give as much information as necessary.

Thanks and waiting for your help.

Best Regards / Gerardo

Volks-Haus, S.L. Wink

Welcome to the PACVWR Forum @volks-haus.

How did it end up there? A little details would help. Also, if you have tried to get it shipped to Spain, what exact challenges did you face? Please detail out a little for our friends in India.

Have left the message with Indian VW friends and hopefully someone will come to your help sometime soon.

Well the bus was actually used in a spanish film which finished shooting yesterday. I know how to ship her back in container but the real problem is that local authorities are asking for extra costs. I have not been there and I need to know who to contact and how much do I need to pay. I have sent a message to the production company asking for details and exact localization of the vehicle. As you can imagine, I will revert as soon as I have exact details. I need the bus home and I will compensate any help given. I am the official CSP vw parts dealer for southern spain and can help anyone in the needs of new or used parts or any type of technical assistance as part of my job.

I very much appreciate your kind help.

Best Regards / Gerardo / Volks-Haus, S.L.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volks-haus

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:46 am

If you need the registration number or some photos, please dont hesitate to ask.

Many thanks. / Gerardo / volks-haus, S.L.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustbus
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 am

volks-haus wrote:
Well the bus was actually used in a spanish film which finished shooting yesterday. I know how to ship her back in container but the real problem is that local authorities are asking for extra costs. I have not been there and I need to know who to contact and how much do I need to pay. I have sent a message to the production company asking for details and exact localization of the vehicle. As you can imagine, I will revert as soon as I have exact details. I need the bus home and I will compensate any help given. I am the official CSP vw parts dealer for southern spain and can help anyone in the needs of new or used parts or any type of technical assistance as part of my job.

I very much appreciate your kind help.

Best Regards / Gerardo / Volks-Haus, S.L.

volks-haus wrote:
If you need the registration number or some photos, please dont hesitate to ask.

Many thanks. / Gerardo / volks-haus, S.L.

Thanks for the details @volks-haus, nice knowing about you being CSP's official VW parts dealer in Southern Spain.

Believe me I can thoroughly understand both, your affection with this Double Cab as well as the dilemma you're facing regarding some black sheep officials asking for heavy costs to carry out what should have been done without a penny but the Govt. Fee. But trust me generally Indians are total opposite to what you've experienced in your current venture, at least that is what I have learnt through my experience with them over the years of VW friendships.

I would also like to add that if an Indian VW enthusiast would help you with getting your double cab back, it wont be in return of a squeeze of some parts or anything from you. But it would surely be out of VW love as we all are a global family.

Now regarding the Double Cab, once you've complete knowledge of its exact location and the latest on the case filed for its export to Spain, please update that information here on the thread. So that any and all of the readers/members/Indian VW friends could have access to it in case someone wanted to help you with the export.

I will drop a line or two with more VW friends in India and lets see how can we help you get your beloved DC back home.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pacvwr.com/
volks-haus

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:29 pm

reezvaan wrote:
volks-haus wrote:
Well the bus was actually used in a spanish film which finished shooting yesterday. I know how to ship her back in container but the real problem is that local authorities are asking for extra costs. I have not been there and I need to know who to contact and how much do I need to pay. I have sent a message to the production company asking for details and exact localization of the vehicle. As you can imagine, I will revert as soon as I have exact details. I need the bus home and I will compensate any help given. I am the official CSP vw parts dealer for southern spain and can help anyone in the needs of new or used parts or any type of technical assistance as part of my job.

I very much appreciate your kind help.

Best Regards / Gerardo / Volks-Haus, S.L.

volks-haus wrote:
If you need the registration number or some photos, please dont hesitate to ask.

Many thanks. / Gerardo / volks-haus, S.L.

Thanks for the details @volks-haus, nice knowing about you being CSP's official VW parts dealer in Southern Spain.

Believe me I can thoroughly understand both, your affection with this Double Cab as well as the dilemma you're facing regarding some black sheep officials asking for heavy costs to carry out what should have been done without a penny but the Govt. Fee. But trust me generally Indians are total opposite to what you've experienced in your current venture, at least that is what I have learnt through my experience with them over the years of VW friendships.

I would also like to add that if an Indian VW enthusiast would help you with getting your double cab back, it wont be in return of a squeeze of some parts or anything from you. But it would surely be out of VW love as we all are a global family.

Now regarding the Double Cab, once you've complete knowledge of its exact location and the latest on the case filed for its export to Spain, please update that information here on the thread. So that any and all of the readers/members/Indian VW friends could have access to it in case someone wanted to help you with the export.

I will drop a line or two with more VW friends in India and lets see how can we help you get your beloved DC back home.

The truely amazing thing is the warm welcome you have given me in this forum. I know my frustration is only caused by a bunch of "black sheep" as you say but I really want my bus back. I will certainly revert with as much information as you may need.
Thank you for your kind words.

Regards / Gerardo _ Volks-Haus, S.L.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustbus
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:50 pm

volks-haus wrote:
The truely amazing thing is the warm welcome you have given me in this forum. I know my frustration is only caused by a bunch of "black sheep" as you say but I really want my bus back. I will certainly revert with as much information as you may need.
Thank you for your kind words.

Regards / Gerardo _ Volks-Haus, S.L.

No problem my friend, pleasure is all mine. Sometimes little connectivity can do wonders, believe me. I am hoping you'll get some real help soon in India. Till such time, we'd keep our fingers crossed. Good luck with bringing home the Bus.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pacvwr.com/
rustbus
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Location Information for this Double Cab   Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:26 am

Posting on behalf of OP;

Current Location of the Double Cab: Dholpur/India

This is how the double cab look like at the moment (it still is in make up for film shooting)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pacvwr.com/
volks-haus

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India   Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:24 pm

No. The bus was left at the hotel last Monday 25 March. Now is the task of bringing her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India   

Back to top Go down
 

Help with Spanish Double Cab Recovery, Stuck in New Delhi India

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Ignition Switch Stuck?
» Is this Double D's car for sale?
» Double roller timing chain
» Inaugural Jean Vanier "Double Blue" Tip-Off
» "Double Blue Tip-Off "- Jean Vanier-Richmond Hill

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AIR-COOLED VW TECHNICAL & GERNERAL DISCUSSIONS :: AIR-COOLED VW GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: Volkswagen Type-2 "Transporter" (Splitscreen/Baywindow)-